return policy and refund procedures
RETURN POLICY AND REFUND PROCEDURES
joy does not accept returns. We want to ensure your complete satisfaction so please contact us
if you experience an issue outlined below.
Orders are shipped within the U.S. 50 states or the District of Columbia. Orders shipping to APO/FPO/DPO, Hawaii, and Alaska are limited to non-aerosol products. We are also unable to ship aerosol products to P.O. Boxes.
All items must be shipped to a valid address. We do not ship to Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands or American Samoa.
Defective, damaged or incorrect items:
- Call us at (800) 445-5388 or send an email through our Contact Us page within 30 days of the date upon which we provided the item to the carrier for shipment to you.
- You must have purchased the item from us at joyandglee.com
- You must email a clear photo showing the defective, damaged, or incorrect item along with a description of the issue.
- If you received a damaged or defective item from us, or the wrong item was shipped to you, you will receive a replacement for the item or a full refund.
If you are entitled to a refund, the following conditions will apply:
- Your refund will be in the form of payment used for the purchase.
- The amount refunded will be the purchase price paid by you for the item (which reflects the amount of any discounts, promotions or coupons that you received), including sales tax charged with respect to the item, as applicable.
- Please allow time for the credit card issuer to credit your account. Your credit card company determines when the credit will be reflected in your statement. It may take one full billing cycle for the credit to appear on your account.
- Call us at (800) 445-5388 or send an email through our Contact Us page to speak to a Customer Service Representative to inquire about the status of your refund.